Are Laboratories Perpetuating Data Integrity Problems?
Presented Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Download this informative 1-hour presentation to see what your company needs to do to address the latest regulatory findings regarding data integrity in the laboratory.
- Paul Smith, Agilent Technologies
- Bob McDowall, McDowall Consulting
What is covered:
- Analysis of over 100 FDA 483 observations and Warning Letter citations involving infrared spectrometers
- Learning points for purchase of new analytical instruments
- Guidance from WHO for process improvement and business efficiency gains while meeting data integrity objectives
- PIC/S guidance for avoiding perpetuating data integrity problems
- Why suppliers play a critical role in preventing data integrity issues in the laboratory
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact someone on our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (844) 332-3320.