About our new name
Redica Systems is our new formal name, a symbol of the next chapter in our company’s story.
As we considered the ways that our Quality and Regulatory Intelligence (QRI) platform is evolving to serve our customers, we sought a strong, sophisticated identity to match.
The promise we make to help customers derive actionable intelligence and valuable insight is firmly rooted in our data. Embedded in an essential system that includes our dual expertise in life sciences and trends analysis, our data give us the tools to empower the champions of quality and safety—to simplify compliance, to boost business growth, or simply to provide peace of mind.
“Redica” is a derivative of the Latin words, redicor and radicor, meaning to grow roots or take root. In combination with our new logo, the name signals an interconnected and supportive system built to foster new growth—and value—for our customers.
– FDAzilla founded
– Store offering 483s and FDA inspector profiles
– 2 engineers
– Name changed to Govzilla, reflecting our expansion beyond the FDA
– New ownership structure and leadership team
– Addition of two subscription-based modules (enforcement analytics and external monitoring)
– 5 engineers
– External capital raise
– 3 platform modules with a global scope, focused on quality and regulatory intelligence automation
– 30 engineers
– Name changed to Redica Systems
We always bring the best of our company to help our customers meet and exceed their goals
With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA, our team is based all across the United States. We are relentlessly focused on our customers and strive to bring them the data, insights, and expertise that make their lives easier.
We continue to grow
Working at Redica Systems
- We believe strongly that we each have a responsibility to build our company and make our customers successful.
- We take pride in maintaining a positive and supportive culture, which starts by taking care of ourselves and our own development.
- With a dispersed team working from locations spread around the United States, we value open communication, transparency, and the freedom to speak up—no matter one’s role, experience, or tenure.
- We are relentless in our focus on our customers and we know they value our partnership with them.
- We are always looking for curious, independent, and hard-working team players interested in joining our team and making lives easier for the champions of quality and safety.
In the News
The COVID Vaccines Are Approaching. Is the FDA Ready to Inspect the Plants Where They’re Made?
THE NEW YORKER
The Birth-Tissue Profiteers
Carcinogens Have Infiltrated the Generic Drug Supply in the U.S.
Scope of FDA Draft Guidance on Nonbinding Feedback is Too Restrictive, Industry Argues
‘Scary World’ of Generic Drug Manufacturing, Revealed
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
Open-Government Laws Fuel Hedge-Fund Profits
Hedge Funds Are Using FOIA Requests to Obtain Nonpublic Information From Federal Agencies
BOTTLE OF LIES
The Inside Story of the Generic Drug Boom
Trouble Mounts For Biocon’s Bengaluru Plant
Members of the media can contact [email protected] with any inquiries.