The Chief Technology Officer of a data analytics company is central to the products and solutions that company ultimately delivers. In a September 2023 interview with AJ Saha, the CTO at Redica Systems, we discussed the greatest challenges and opportunities for data structuring and processing, AI/ML, and much more within the Quality and Regulatory Intelligence space, as well as what the future might hold.
The video chapters and accompanying timestamps are here for your easy reference:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:00 – Background and Role at Redica Systems
- 1:23 – Focus on Rebuilding Data Architecture
- 3:16 – Bringing in Analytics and AI/ML
- 3:54 – Tech Debt and Innovation
- 4:05 – Embedded Analytics within Customer Applications
- 4:39 – Intelligent Document Processing using AI/ML
- 6:26 – Human in the Loop
- 8:30 – Collaboration and Domain Expertise in AI
- 9:55 – Different Flavors of AI
- 11:38 – Moving towards Machine Learning
- 15:51 – Data Lake House and Snowflake Partnership
- 18:17 – Entity Resolution and Golden Records
- 22:56 – Importance of the Redica ID
If you’d like to get a demo of Redica Systems Quality and Regulatory Intelligence, get in touch here.
About the Speaker
Arijit Saha (AJ) is the CTO of Redica Systems and leads AI/ML, Data Engineering, Product Development, and IT/Technology teams.
AJ has 20+ years of experience in the technology industry, specializing in developing software products powered by AI/ML, Data and analytics. After joining Redica Systems, AJ led the development of a new data & analytics platform, and currently, along with his team, he is focused on innovations with AI/ML for Redica products.
Before joining Redica Systems in April 2021, AJ was CTO at Noodle.ai, responsible for developing a suite of AI SaaS for Supply Chain and Manufacturing operations.
Before his work at Noodle.ai, AJ was VP of Technology at Goldman Sachs, leading various data & analytics teams.
AJ started his software career in 2003 with Infosys, where he developed software applications & data products for various large enterprise customers.
AJ holds an Executive MBA from Quantic School of Business and Technology, a Professional Certificate in Business Analytics & Intelligence from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, and a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanica Engineering from VTU, India.
AJ is named as one of the inventors in a US patent on Artificial Intelligence Platform based on his previous work at Noodle.ai
Subscribe to Redica Insights
Get quality and compliance insights from our experts in your inbox